Sunday 25 September 2022

Aylon's Angels: Five Inspirational Blonde American Women, a blog by Alan Ewing

 

 

 

 

  Aylon's Angels: Five Inspirational Blonde American Women

 

 

The five most influential women figures in my life have been blonde, American actresses. Yes, their looks were extremely beautiful, iconic. Though they touched my life with their on screen persona. From childhood, through teens and then into adulthood, these women became touchstones, muses, and inspirational to me.Here is my personal reflecti0n on how the sheer power of these women touched my life ... 



Marilyn Monroe 1926-1962

In adulthood she became a major influence in life. I entered her world and through that became a businessman. During that time I was engaged to an American blonde. Intense communications with her Estate took place. Marilyn Monroe became the strongest muse that I had ever known. Her career spanned acting, singing, dancing, modelling and writing. I have, other than The Beatles, never known such a strong artistic influence within my life. She was born in Los Angeles, California, USA.



Sharon Tate 1943-1969

Born in Texas, USA. So attracted to her. The manner of her death in no way distracts from her beauty in life. Her performances and presence onscreen were so powerful. She lives forever.




Farrah Fawcett 1969-2009

In teens she was my huge crush. More than that, she became an example of catholicism to me. Her death was heart-rendering. Though it was her life that influenced me. She was born in Texas, USA.



 

Donna Douglas 1932-2015

Ellie May Clampett was a childhood heart-throb of mine. The character’s love of animals and kindness reaching me. A true legend. She harboured from Louisiana, USA.




Goldie Hawn 1959-Present

Very early years of life, and this woman would pop out of the box window on Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In, an American import on British TV. Born in Washington D.C. USA. Her bubbly nature made me feel happy.



 

In my personal and domestic world, both offline and online, these five woman have played majot parts. They are my idols, inspiration and womanly muse. I absolutely adore each of them, and they are never far away from my thoughts. I’m truly grateful to have experienced life with their beauty having touched my life. They are truly ‘Aylon’s Angels’ (‘Aylon’ being my late middle sister’s name for me, and my musical moniker.) 

Yours, with Love, Aylon (Alan Ewing) 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment