Friday, 10 July 2026

Tribute To A Punkette, aka Sarah Sara, by Alan Ewing

 





Tribute (to my little punkette Sarah Sara)

)




She's my little punkette
Lest I forget
Totally my mate
Ain't it great

To have someone
Like that around
She's my little friend
Until the very end
Love her to bits

Such teenage kicks
In her little ways
She's my best friend
Always with trend

I couldn't wish for
Just anything more
Her knockin' down
My high wall

Brings me down to Earth
Shows my true worth
She is so kind
I could hardly find
A better friend

Yes, it's all online my dear
Nothin' crazy
Have no fear
She is friendship
Itself





HOST
For Sarah Sara


The immediate connection
Brought that home to me
A friend with no conditions
Two meeting on open sea

I love how you express yourself
So much kindness within dress
That is such care with such spirit
I can hardly believe that I am in it

I will always be your faithful friend
From the beginning till the end
Oh how much you mean to me
My little Miss oh can't you see

And so might I meet you in real life
I'd be so nervous within my strife
An Angel to me you will always be
A friend indeed it's clear to see

So as how you dress is so lovely
You will always be so above me
Little friend I love you the most
To you I'd play the welcoming host


copyright dewyswriter 2026

copyright dewyswriter 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment