Thursday 10 October 2024

Word of God (words from somewhere), an Alan Ewing blog



 WORD OF GOD
words from somewhere 

 

 


 

YAHWEH/ALLAH/CHRIST/ALL OTHER FORMS THAT YOU KNOW: Why do you deny my existence? You parade me as war when I brought you Peace On Earth. You set up institutions in My Name. You call them churches and mosques and all manner of buildings. And yet you know not My Ways. Human hypocrites who only seek glory through your own ends. To know then you must seek Love ... all of this has been revealed and yet you persist with the ways of the fallen ones. To exorcise this will be your damnation. Graceful and Merciful I will be ... though My Wrath is for the war-mongers and the prejudicial within that. I Am Who I Am. There are those that know this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment